Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Kirkfield Heating & Air Conditioning technician. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system operate, keeping you comfy and cool all summer long. These regular tune-ups do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be sustained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are receiving maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Kirkfield Heating are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the summer heat. Our technicians can find signs and reveal issues for your air conditioner and warn you long before any problems surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its top performance, you could detect a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be running properly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and alter things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be checked during a service visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our experts will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or indoor coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will guarantee that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our experts at Kirkfield Heating & Air Conditioning in Kirkfield Heating offer quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 204-272-8128.