Which Exact Ventilation System is Right for Your House?
There are two kinds of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While the two are acceptable for new or renovated cost-saving houses, the style you need depends on your local climate. Houses in particular parts of the country, such as the the middle of the United States, can benefit from both systems.
Get more information about the equipment we provide. Or give us a call at 204-272-8128 for extra details on which one is best for you.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for frigid parts of the country.
- Blows air from your home and switches it with natural air from out of doors.
- Maintains heat so you don’t have to heat the outside air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for hot areas of the United States.
- Sends heat and excess moisture outside.
- Levels out humidity so you can use your air conditioning on fewer days.